Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is an entrance test or exam for admissions to all Post Graduate Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University. Each year, SNAP is conducted by the Symbiosis International University for their admission criterion to the various Management Courses. The SNAP 2014 Exam will be held in the month of December, 2013. Here are the details of SNAP 2014.
SNAP 2014 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have a Graduate Degree in any discipline from Statutory University with minimum of 50 Percent Marks for all the Master of Business Administration Programme except the programmes which requires graduate with specific subject specializations.
SNAP 2014 Registration Procedure
*The candidates will have to first clear the SNAP Test 2013 in order to get admission in the MBA Program at Symbiosis International University.
For SNAP 2014 Registration, the candidates have to:
1. Register yourself Online for *SNAP Test 2013 via Online Registration form.
2. The candidates have to Tick the ‘I Agree’ box to accept the terms and Conditions for SNAP 2014.
3. Now, fill in your Personal, Educational, Degrees, Address etc Information, on the Online Registration Form SNAP 2014. Any changes in the online application form can be made up to the closing date of Registration i.e 22 November, 2013.
4. Then Upload your latest Scanned Photo in JPG or JPEG or GIF format only. The size of photo should be between 10KB and 100 KB.
5. Click on ‘Save and Continue’; create a Password and the hint question. After sometime you will get a SNAP ID and SNAP Password by email.
6. Select the mode of Payment for SNAP 2014 from the four choices given. The fee for the Test of SNAP 2014 is Rs. 2000.
7. Print the Confirmation Page, sign and send it along with Pay-in-slip or Demand Draft to SNAP 2014 Office, who are selecting the Cash or DD Mode:
Symbiosis International University,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
District: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2014 Application Fees
The fees for Test of SNAP 2014 is Rs. 2000.
SNAP 2014 Registration Form
The interested candidates have to fill and submit the SNAP 2014 Online Registration Form in order to get proceed further. Click on the link below to register yourself for SNAP 2014.
SNAP 2014 Important Dates
The last date for SNAP 2014 Registration is 22 November, 2013.
The Payment for SNAP 2014 will close on 26 November, 2013.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available from 2 December, 2013 to 15 December, 2013.
The SNAP Test 2013 will be held on 15 December, 2013.
Result for SNAP Test 2013 will be declared on 9 January, 2014.
The Shortlisting of Candidates PI-WAT will be on 16 January, 2014.
The Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) will held on 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th and 16 February, 2014.